For uncompromised control and flexibility of your 996 TT...
If you are looking for the ultimate in control and flexibility for your 2001-2005 Porsche 996 Twin Turbo look no further. This packaged system by ACE Performance allows for all of the fully unlocked Emtron features and flexibility to be utilized.
This package offer support for nearly all factory sensors/components/outputs unlike other systems (see details below). Electric throttle, Valve lift and VVT, MAF, CAN BUS integration (see below), and more.
- Emtron SL8 ECU
- Emtron ELC2 Dual Wideband Lambda Controller
- ACE Wire Harness Adapter
- 2X Bosch (OEM Brand) Ignition Modules
- 2X Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband Oxygen Sensors
Plug in style installation
- Install ECU, ignition modules, and Wire Harness adapter in factory ECU Location
- Plug ELC2 harness adapter into B1S1 factory o2 sensor connector in engine bay
- Plug in and mount ELC2, install new Bosch LSU 4.9 Oxygen Sensors
- Configure ECU for first start up (using ACE start up guide)
- Tune engine
- Install extra sensors (recommended - optional)
Sensor inputs Fuel Pressure, MAP, Ethanol Content
CAN expansions (EGT, EIC, Dash/Data Logger)
All crucial factory inputs and outputs are supported and connected via ACE Wire Harness adapter.
Extra inputs, supply voltage, and other important connections are pre-wired to the extra unused oxygen sensor connectors.
Bank 1 Sensor 1 = Emtron ELC CANBUS expansion for dual LSU 4.9 Bosch Wideband Support (included in package
Bank 2 Sensor 1 = Optional sensor input - Fuel Pressure input recommended
Bank 1 Sensor 2 = Optional sensor input - Analog Voltage input
Bank 2 Sensor 2 = Optional sensor input - Ethanol Content input
Inside the vehicle, the analog volt and ethanol content input are spliced to a 4 pin DTM plug to allow optional switch functions from the interior. IE Traction Control Trim Potentiometer, MAP switch, etc.
Other existing inputs and outputs can then be repurposed depending on the installation requirement by substituting the old input pin with the new sensor input.
If purge valve is not needed, output can be repurposed.
If MAF input is not needed, input can be repurposed.
CAN BUS Support
Emtron ECU system supports two seperate CAN networks.
CAN Channel 1
This network is dedicated to Emtron expansion devices, dash loggers, and other Motorsport systems. It is pre-configured and pre-wired to connect directly to the Emtron ELC2 Dual CAN Lambda Controller. The allows connection of other CAN bus friendly devices to expand on this compact package as well, especially with products like Emtron EIC, Emtron EGT, and more.
CAN Channel 2
This is connected to the factory vehicle network. This drives some of the factory instrumentation for the 996 platform and also picks up CAN data like wheel speed inputs, AC switch position, AC pressure, and more. These inputs can all be used for ECU functions running factory systems (like AC), but also can configure advanced ECU functions like Emtron Motorsport Traction Control/Launch Control/etc. Advanced motorsport functions in the Emtron ECU platform are fully unlocked and available for complete configuration on demand.
This network also is flexible as you can export comprehensive data to a data logger on this network as well if needed.
* Some installations already have Dash/Loggers attached to the factory network
- Dual Wideband Oxygen Sensor input with Short and Long term adaptations
- Individual Cylinder Knock detection with Short and Long term adaptations
- Calibration slot control (Map switching)
- Advanced Fuel and Air mass modeling (MAF is also supported)
- Closed loop boost control
- Full E-throttle control
- Engine DTC protection/limps/failsafes (pressures, temps, etc)
- Comprehensive ECU logging (up to 500hz per channel)
- Launch control, Motorsport Traction control (with G-force compensation)
- Customize CAN transport and receive to expand, data log, display, etc
- True Flex Fuel function (Variable Stoich) - Requires additional hardware
- Fuel Pressure compensation - Requires additional hardware
- True closed loop Sequential Gear Cut/Gearshift control - Requires additional hardware
- DMTL Tank Leakage Detection
- Factory Oxygen Sensors (replaced with Wideband Bosch 4.9 sensors)
- Cruise Control (future update possible)
- Limited PSM functions