The Link G4X Storm engine management unit delivers performance that rivals any engine management system on the market. This ECU is more than capable of running sequential injection, ignition and variable valve timing on most of today's engines. The black Storm offers all of the advanced G4X ECU tuning features at an extremely competitive price. 8 x injection & ignition, 8 x analog & digital inputs.
Requires "A" & "B" Looms
Need Traction control or e-throttle? Consider the Xtreme or Fury
Direct Injection? You need the Force GDI
The G4X Storm ECU offers the latest in high end aftermarket engine management. You will be stunned by the G4X's performance, features and reliability.
Designed and built to be the best, the Storm delivers the results, with more functions than normally demanded by both tuner and driver:
- Eight saturated injection drives, eight ignition outputs, eight analog volt inputs, eight digital inputs, eight auxiliary outputs*
- Three temperature inputs
- Two, thirty four pin, waterproof connector
- Dual on board knock control
- CAN / RS232 port
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
* Unused injection and ignition drives can be used as auxiliary outputs.
- Oddfire cylinder support
- Adjustable zone centers on all 3D tables
- Custom top dead centers (odd fire)
- Adjustable baud rate
- Adjustable firing order
- Various datastream outputs
- Reluctor, optical, proximity or hall effect sensors
- Programmable filters
- Programmable arming thresholds
- Configurable trigger patterns
- Preset trigger patterns
- Supports many OEM applications
- Supports cam position on sync signal