The Link G4X Fury is a brand new 6 cylinder ECU to add to our extensive range. Fully featured and fully enabled, it is our first ECU to include on-board digital wideband control, along with single e-throttle. 6 x ignition outputs and 8 x fuel outputs.Requires "A" & "B" Looms
8 ignition? Consider the Storm, Xtreme or Thunder.
Dual e-throttle & wideband? Consider the Thunder
Want g-force & EGT, go for the Thunder
Direct injection? You need our Force GDI
Shipped locked and must be enabled before use. This increases security of shipping and provides information on when an ECU is first used for warranty purposes. Add "A" & "B" Loom if needed
The G4+ Fury has onboard digital wide-band lambda and e-throttle.
Designed and built to be the best six cylinder ECU on the market, the Fury delivers the results.
- 10 digital input channels
- 4 analog temperature channels
- 9 analog volt channels
- 1 internal wideband lambda controller
- 2 trigger inputs
- 2 knock inputs
- 10 auxiliary output channels
- 8 peak and hold injection outputs
- 6 ignition outputs
- +5V sensor power supply
- +8V sensor power supply
- 2 CAN bus modules
- 1 serial (RS232) connection
- 1 USB tuning connection
- Internal electronic throttle control
- Internal barometric pressure sensor
- 32 Mbit of internal logging memory
- Trigger scope hardware
- Fast tuning with keyboard driven commands
- Six hundred pages of help on "right-click"
- Powerful logging analysis built into PCLink
- Tabbed, user configurable layout
- Four stroke, two stroke, and rotary engines supported.
- Engines up to 12 cylinders supported (six cylinder sequential ignition).
- Rotary engines up to 3 rotors supported.